The entire content of the Website www.cssbeskidy.pl is protected under the provisions of Polish and international copyright.
1. All rights to the service are reserved for Computer Service Support - Beskidy Sp. z?o.o., with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała at 46 Mieszka I Street, and the rights to its text and graphic elements, photos, applications and databases are reserved for Computer Service Support - Beskidy Sp. z o.o., or respectively, for the cooperating entities whose materials are made accessible on websites of the service. The service, as well as each of its elements, is subject to protection pursuant to the regulations of Polish and international law, in particular to the regulations of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights, the Act of 27 July 2001 on Protection of Databases and the Act of 16 April 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition.
2. The use of text and graphic materials, photos, applications and databases as well as other elements incorporated on the Website www.cssbeskidy.pl shall not constitute the acquisition by the users of any rights to its content. Subject to the provisions of par. 3 of these ?Regulations on the use of the Website www.cssbeskidy.pl?, in particular, the following is prohibited:
- copying, modifying and transmission, either electronic or in any other form, of the service or part thereof,
- downloading the content of databases and its secondary use in whole or in material part - regarding the quality or quantity thereof.
3. Users can make use of the service strictly within the limitations of allowed use, defined according to the regulations of the Act on Copyrights and Related Rights and the Act on Protection of Databases, in such a manner as does not affect the standard use of the work or databases or violate the legitimate interests of Computer Service Support - Beskidy Sp. z?o.o. and cooperating entities.
4. CSS Beskidy grants the limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to establish a link to the main page of the Website www.cssbeskidy.pl, unless it shows Computer Service Support - Beskidy Sp. z o.o., cooperating entities, products and services in a misguided, misleading, or derogatory manner. It is unacceptable to post links to the materials made accessible on the Website where the law, the rights of third parties protected by law, rules of coexistence or good practices are violated.
5. Data and information made accessible on the Website www.cssbeskidy.pl is issued for information purposes only. Computer Service Support - Beskidy Sp. z?o.o. assumes liability neither for the timeliness nor accuracy of the information available by means of the service, nor for its suitability for the particular activities of the service users. The use of information made accessible on the Website shall be at the user?s own risk. Computer Service Support - Beskidy Sp. z o.o. assumes no liability towards users of the Website or third parties for damages, both direct and indirect, arising from the use of information made accessible on the Website.
6. Computer Service Support - Beskidy Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to introduce changes to these ?Regulations on the use of the Website www.cssbeskidy.pl? at any time. The changes enter into force as of the date of publication on the Website.
7. These ?Regulations on the use of the Website www.cssbeskidy.pl?enter into force as of October 13, 2009.